Pablo Maffeo - 2016/2017 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
15-20 games for Maffeo would be perfect for Maffeo. He'd take that too and he'd come on leaps and bounds as a result. I'd keep him here personally and use him.

I think we should go with Maffeo too, worst comes to worst and he really struggles then we can use Fernandinho there and buy someone in January.

I think we should go with Maffeo too, worst comes to worst and he really struggles then we can use Fernandinho there and buy someone in January.

Yes, we have just spent 50m on a RB essentially who is coming in to be his back up, no other world class RB will want to play backup or play on rotation, this is the perfect time to be giving the likes of Maffeo game time, in the carling cup and against the second tier opponents in the prem, giving Walker a breather as and when he needs it.

If we don't let them play with our stars we will never know if they will hack it, it is okay looking good in some easier league or not looking so clever playing with inferior players holding them back etc, the other thing is loaning them to Spain will only learn them how to play Spanish football and not the 100mph game that is played back home, so in effect another shock to their system and more adjustment needed.

OFFICIAL: Girona FC have confirmed that Pablo Maffeo (20) will spend the 2017-18 season on loan at the club - his third loan spell there.

Seems a long way away from playing for us

OFFICIAL: Girona FC have confirmed that Pablo Maffeo (20) will spend the 2017-18 season on loan at the club - his third loan spell there.

Seems a long way away from playing for us

depends what you consider a long way? i think hes two years away...he is only 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.