Pablo Maffeo - 2016/2017 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He worked so hard. I particularly liked his sprint tracking Pogbas run for 80 yards. He damn near burst his lungs he was so determined to block any chance. Thought he did better against rash ford than most and was not beaten for pace once. Needs to do more offensively but that will come as his confidence grows. Needs more game time.

Looks like we won't need to be in the market for a new right back once Zaba goes.
This boy is just about ready.

It's all well and good Pep praising him but if he doesn't follow that up by giving him more first team football then he'll never develop. He praised him pre season then he hardly got a sniff and again tonight he played great but if he has to wait until the FA Cup to play again it's pointless.

He was excellent tonight. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't get the nod on Saturday. Deserves to be in on merit.

Moved ahead of Zaba in the pecking order for me, I rate Sagna highly so he's not quite there yet but should play 10+ games this season, particularly with Sagna injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.