Pablo Maffeo - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale for £5m or so, buy back clause for £10m or so. I'd love him to make the first team but unlikely any time soon having just spent £70m+ on 2 right-backs.

Should walk into our squad next season given his performances this season.

I know we have 2 rights backs already but Danilo looks like he could cover anywhere across the back and Maffeo has shown his flexibility this season.

He'll be in the squad next year, Danilo as backup to midfield, CB, left back. The kid is special.

This kid is bloody brilliant.

If he's not in our squad next year we will lose him to a big club. I suspect Atletico or Real would absolutely love him and they need RBs.

He's such a good defender, so calm in his own box, and technically very good when he goes forwards as well.

A big game player too, his best games have been against Atletico, Barca and Real.

Sadly I think we'll end up selling him. One of the Spanish clubs will put in a bid. Should've kept him instead of buying Danilo.

Sadly I think we'll end up selling him. One of the Spanish clubs will put in a bid. Should've kept him instead of buying Danilo.
I dont agree,i think learning his trade in a team punching above their weight,in one of the worlds finest leagues,is ideal for his education.

He's only just turned 20,our club know they have a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.