Pablo Maffeo - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll be vying for the RB slot with Walker next season for sure and it will do wonders for those sent on loan to know it is a way of breaking in to the team.
That would be ideal,im just not convinced he's going to want to play second fiddle.

Ive watched him afew times this season and i would definitely have him ahead of Danilo in the RB role.
Will he count as foreign, club or association trained next season for our squad?

Danilo will cover Centre mid I expect next season as from what I’ve seen he’s already below Maffeo and Maffeo’s ceiling is very high.

Will he count as foreign, club or association trained next season for our squad?

He will be a club-trained player once he's 21, which is next summer so would count already as a senior from season 18/19.

Which means that in PL context, he could be 1/8 of the homegrown registered seniors and in CL terms, he might become our only club-trained (1/4) player in our 'A' squad for the time being. We're full anyway in CL's stricter HG rules (up to 4 players - Delph, Sterling, Stones, Walker).

He will be a club-trained player once he's 21, which is next summer so would count already as a senior from season 18/19.

Which means that in PL context, he could be 1/8 of the homegrown registered seniors and in CL terms, he might become our only club-trained (1/4) player in our 'A' squad for the time being. We're full anyway in CL's stricter HG rules (up to 4 players - Delph, Sterling, Stones, Walker).
No brained to bring him back next season then. Just wish he was left sided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.