Pablo Maffeo - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked great today buts it's one game, a meaningless friendly.

Looking forward to watching play in La Liga. The experience will do him a world of good.
Maffeo proves right now that loaning him out was awesome decision, and the whole idea with Girona is an excellent one. He'll be back better and stronger, will compete against the best instead of being Walker's understudy.
We could think about loaning Brahim and maybe even Foden as well.

I reckon he wont play for us again. Cant see him coming back to be 3rd choice probably sell him for peanuts.

Maffeo proves right now that loaning him out was awesome decision, and the whole idea with Girona is an excellent one. He'll be back better and stronger, will compete against the best instead of being Walker's understudy.
We could think about loaning Brahim and maybe even Foden as well.
Totally agree.

Disagree he will be in our squad next season. If that had been the plan surely we wouldn't have invested £26m on Danilo as a back up RB?

Looked superb to me. Bigger and stronger. Turning from a boy into a man. This could be a great season for him, and I could definitely see him as our second right back in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.