Pablo Maffeo - 2017/2018 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by FantasyIreland, 15 Aug 2017.

1. Goater=Legend

Goater=Legend

City Watch @City_Watch

Valencia are interested in signing right-back Pablo Maffeo (20), currently on loan from Manchester City to Girona FC. [Superdeporte]

City Watch @City_Watch

With Kyle Walker and Danilo ahead of Maffeo in the City pecking order, a sale of Maffeo to Valencia is a possibility. [Superdeporte]

2. gomer27

gomer27

No chance in hell

3. Bpughh

Bpughh

With a buy-back not more than 1.5x our sale price I could see this as a reasonable decision. What better stepping stone for a wingback than Valencia. He's not going to displace walker in the next 2 years. Let his game grow

4. oldius

oldius

He wouldn't need to replace Walker in a 70 game season.

5. Bpughh

Bpughh

Danilo too my friend. We didn't buy him for no reason. Alves probably would've allowed a smoother Maffeo introduction. We'll see. Still a lot to learn about all 3 of these players (walker, Maffeo, Danilo)

6. BigOscar

BigOscar

Honestly think he'd play CB for us before he plays RB. Not convinced he's got the attacking ability to play RB for a Pep team, but I could see him as the Mascherano of the defence

7. oldius

oldius

Four fullbacks, one who also covers in centre midfield, seems reasonable to me.

8. Bpughh

Bpughh

Yes but two left backs and two right backs might be more ideal. Think we'll bring a fourth full back in this January due to mendy injury

9. Aidantracey1993

Aidantracey1993

Starts for girona today vs Villarreal, it's on sky sports football now at 15:30, Garcia on the bench too

10. Clercqs

Clercqs

Watched it with half a eye and he looked really good for the most part. He should have scored one or two goals though.