Pablo Zabaleta - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaba has a good point, IMO the club has to make players learn English. Being comfortable speaking in English must make them feel a million times more at home, not to mention it means they can do interviews which bonds them to the fanbase.

On top of that it must be better for marketing.

I can't believe Aguero has still not learned the language, but we should be right on top of it with Sané, Jesus and anyone who follows behind them.

bc7d82925b5b02dd623f37a0cdceb845.jpg

Met the warrior last night. True gent and legend
Nice. You could pass for his cousin

Distant cousin :p

Zaba has a good point, IMO the club has to make players learn English. Being comfortable speaking in English must make them feel a million times more at home, not to mention it means they can do interviews which bonds them to the fanbase.

On top of that it must be better for marketing.

I can't believe Aguero has still not learned the language, but we should be right on top of it with Sané, Jesus and anyone who follows behind them.

I've heard that red **** Valencia, to this day, having spent 10 years + in the uk, can't speak a sentence...

Kun isnt fluent by any means but his English is fine...

Schooling plays a big part in South American players, a good proportion don't even finish high school!

His influence when he came on yesterday was immense. He is the fucking man and a legend , makes no difference if he gives a good performance or bad performance, he leaves everything out on the pitch .

Is he worth another year?
I think Clichy and Sagna are definitely done here after the season. Kolarov has another year on his contract and has become a quite reliable figure (at CB especially), so maybe there is room for Pablo too. I'd love it on an emotional basis; that'd be his 10th season! And he can still do a job and is a nice option to have to play that inside fullback role, not to mention that Pep also used him as a box-to-box CM (though it backfired against Everton).

I'm not too sure whether it'd be a good idea to buy 2 new right backs in the summer, I'd rather 1 LB and 1 RB, though I'd love if Maffeo was somehow included in our 'first 22'. We'll see, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.