Pablo Zabaleta

Are you allowed to upset people on their birthday Karen7?? I'll have a word with the mods about this. (Mind you if you saw the photo of VK that a friend sent me you would be fainting as I almost did!!) I'll see if I can post it as a PM............ WOW is too small a word.................... WOW x 1,000 might do it......... I'm old but not dead. ;-)

Are you allowed to upset people on their birthday Karen7?? I'll have a word with the mods about this. (Mind you if you saw the photo of VK that a friend sent me you would be fainting as I almost did!!) I'll see if I can post it as a PM............ WOW is too small a word.................... WOW x 1,000 might do it......... I'm old but not dead. ;-)
Happy birthday honey,you are far and away my favorite blue on here x

Khaldoon felt he had to personally thank Zabaleta and flew to Manchester to present him with a spectacular luxury watch. [Sunday Mirror]

My favourite picture of Zabba. Will always be the fucking man
c275073a4dbc2a42dc19a16ac8cd873c.jpg

There are those players who leave the club and you don't give them a second thought, and then there are players like this fella who you will absolutely miss and always think of fondly.

True City legend who is up there with big Andy Morrison in my personal list of favourite ex blues and that's high praise coming from this miserable twat :)

All the best big man, I sincerely hope we see you back at the club one day in a coaching capacity.

Khaldoon felt he had to personally thank Zabaleta and flew to Manchester to present him with a spectacular luxury watch. [Sunday Mirror]

I think he would have attended the last game of the season anyway.. But still a nice gesture of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.