Pablo Zabaleta

When Zaba (& Joe) come back for the match on 3rd December I shall be leaving my great-granddaughter's 5th birthday party early. I've been given permission by my granddaughter as she knows my love for the Zabman!! Once a Blue always a Blue, the Zabman a City legend. Can't miss his return. :-)
I don't want Zabba to play in this game, he'll get absolutely ripped by our attacking pace....it would be sad to see.

I don't want Zabba to play in this game, he'll get absolutely ripped by our attacking pace....it would be sad to see.

I get where you are coming from and understand fully. Maybe the manager will have him on the subs bench and bring him on for the last 30 minutes or so? Then we would get to see him and he might not get 'ripped apart'? I just want to see the Zabman again, although I can't bear to see him in those colours!!

I get where you are coming from and understand fully. Maybe the manager will have him on the subs bench and bring him on for the last 30 minutes or so? Then we would get to see him and he might not get 'ripped apart'? I just want to see the Zabman again, although I can't bear to see him in those colours!!

Yeah I imagine West Hams tactics will be fully behind a Zabba/City love in rather than playing the actual game. Play him, let Sane roast him then cheer him off like he deserves.

Have a rest. West Ham will play their game, this match isn’t about seeing Zabaletta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.