Paddy power

Step too far that,they try and make fun which is fine to a degree,maybe a little more knowledge needed by the ones who think they are clever though eh

They pulled a tasteless tweet about Mahrez on deadline day too.

Their social team is usually near the knuckle and often funny but that one crossed the line and I thought they learned from it.

I'm not going to say too much publicly, but I know some stuff about top level that would make you sick.

Don't give the c**ts a penny lads, they openly laugh at you each and every day as they count their cash.

As some one who is partially sighted and has a sense of humuor. I loved the advert where they are playing blind football with the whistle in the ball, where the cat ends up in the tree. Found it hilarious.

Step too far that,they try and make fun which is fine to a degree,maybe a little more knowledge needed by the ones who think they are clever though eh
Clearly a mistake on their part that was rectified immediately.
Don't have a problem with their ads in general. They're some of the better ones on TV as they equally take the piss out of everyone and don't discriminate.

Clearly a mistake on their part that was rectified immediately.
Don't have a problem with their ads in general. They're some of the better ones on TV as they equally take the piss out of everyone and don't discriminate.

I agree,however this is a huge error this time,you gotta be honest about that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.