Paddy power

On the subject of PP;

Read the article linked to in that tweet (click under sideshow's pic). It is bang on about several things, not least our quiet neighbours, 'arry and those clapper things. Well done Andy Dawson.

Clearly a mistake on their part that was rectified immediately.
Don't have a problem with their ads in general. They're some of the better ones on TV as they equally take the piss out of everyone and don't discriminate.
Totally agree and their twitter feed is usually very good.

I'm not going to say too much publicly, but I know some stuff about top level that would make you sick.

Don't give the c**ts a penny lads, they openly laugh at you each and every day as they count their cash.
Where as William Hill sob counting theirs.

I think it was a genuine error. Move on.
Betting is a losers game anyway.

This bookie bans players who win - believe me, I know from experience.

After winning in the region of a grand, I was restricted to £0.10 bets on odds no higher than evens.

They exist solely to get the "mug bets" from ill informed people who then start chasing losses. Their odds seldom reflect the actual chance of something happening. You can check the betting exchanges and compare the odds to PPs.

Sadly, I believe PP now merged with Betfair - meaning they can actually cover every single bet you make with them at better odds - a win win for them, and lose lose for you!

On the subject of PP;

Read the article linked to in that tweet (click under sideshow's pic). It is bang on about several things, not least our quiet neighbours, 'arry and those clapper things. Well done Andy Dawson.

Good piece and agree with it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.