Paddy's Day

My mums grandmothers schoolteacher lived in Tipperary once.
So we always celebrate the day religiously like..
What are you all doing for it this year ?

We have ordered some flags and leprechaun little people hats of the Amazon.
And a few pints of da black shite from the Asada's.
And some of the stew with dumplings from an Airish pal of ours

We adore Ireland and once stayed at the Arlington hotel on the river Liffy in Dublin
The ones with the flags outside.
Every night they had Irish singers and the world famous diddle de dee dancers.
Best hotel in Dublin by far.

We enjoy Irish dancing but I found their 20 denier black sheerness tights cut into my testicle sac real deep like and left a mark.
The O' Leary man will fly you over for peanuts eh.

I don't know if you can be arced to watch this video all the way though but if you do it will build bridges and keep you all fit. Tremendous Jeff tremendous and not a mushroom in sight !

Last edited:
All the twee paddywhackery that goes on up and down the country. 100s of parades take place up and down the country, celebrating that famous Welsh Irishman who supposedly drove all the snakes out of Ireland (though there's quite a few two legged ones who evaded him still around!). Plenty of opportunity for local youths to get that hideous green jumper out of the back of the wardrobe for the one day in the year it sees the light of day. And to get pissed up on cheap Dutch Gold cider and throw up in the gutter. Pissing down in sunny (!) Mayo at the moment, so all the parade goers better have their brollies with them. Still; it's a bank holiday, so it's not all bad.
No proof he was Welsh - strong evidence for both Cumbria (which could be Cumbria today or any of the north west which used to be called Cumbria) and Strathclyde. Don't get me onto the Welsh claiming everything British to be Welsh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.