Paddy's Day

Back to my own country?

Ever seen a St Georges parade? Its an EDL march on steroids

i went to the one in manchester last year, it was mainly school kids and community groups in the parade. they didn't look like they'd taken too many steroids.

we should be celebrating england more in this country, ireland, scotland, wales do it ,without beign accused of beign racist.

Last edited:
I have never understood why the English celebrate St Pats day more than St Georges. Must be all the pubs offering cut price beer.

Because St Pats day eapecially the last 20 odd years has been associated with having a laugh and getting pissed, unfortunately at about the same time the far right appropriated St Georges day and turned it into a load of meatheads singing crap songs, luckily it is being taken back by ordinary folks with the parade and more people enjoying the day.

Never do either,georges or st pats day all the plastic paddys with bowler hads and drinking guiness for the only time in a year, as bad as office christmas twats for annoyance.

Tinkers dont need an excuse to get pissed in my experience, its the plastics that live over here that drink Guinness once a year who think its fun to wear green and paint a shamrock on their cheek. Good luck to them if it makes them happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.