Paedophilia within the game/City launch redress scheme

To use a well worn phrase... its a funny old game is football eh?

When you think about as well as operating in a different financial world to the rest of us it has to be said that in the past there have been proven cases about Scout Masters, childrens homes and priests and the like with young boys yet clearly football clubs and youth set ups will be teeming with young lads yet somehow we are supposed to believe this sort of thing is a one off. Never happened before or since despite the evidence to the contrary - couple of bad apples over the years etc etc. However in other walks of life in the real world its well known that sort of environment is a magnet for peado's - they like to get into these organisations and avail themselves of what they see is on offer. Yet football has and probably will be in denial. As I say funny old game as it seems anybody involved in football couldn't possibly be a paedophile could they? I mean its not as if there are any gay footballers either.....

I love the game but there are aspects you cannot help but question.

September 2012: Now living in Galley Hill, Milton Keynes. His house is less than 200 metres from a Primary School (Queen Eleanor’s school). His house is a hive of activity from the children on the estate who use Mr bennells property to watch videos on his large screen television and to play video games on the number of video game consoles Mr bennell has. Mr Bennell freely admitted that he was using the internet to download and distribute the latest cinema releases and latest video games, and in turn selling them at a local car boot sale and to local children

My brother warned me about a bloke before I played for the district, it was a joke that he used to make everyone stand naked after showering so we didn't leave & get a cold. Everyone used to take the piss out of the bloke but it doesn't sound right & maybe the vulnerable have a different story. No horror story from me but he was a wrongun in my opinion.

This isn't the first & there has been many trials yet I got the feeling this one will blow the lid on everything yeetree style.

I remember watching a documentary about this bloke, who was attracted to children. He'd never acted on it and wanted to bring attention to the fact there is basically no support offered to people like him. I felt sorry for him - he knew it was a horrible thing and just wanted help. Apparently after the show was aired he had death threats and has had to move etc (despite not having any convictions or even allegations against him).

Any nonce who's acted on their urges are the biggest scum on the planet. I'd want the death sentence brought back if one of my loved ones were subjected to it.

It's certainly an interesting topic from a psychological and physiological viewpoint. The Louis Theroux documentary is worth watching for those interested in a similar source of information. I found it fascinating that people would acknowledge their problem and actively choose to remove themselves from society, or use various other treatments, in order to keep others from their harm.

Anybody abusing their position, especially in cases like this, deserve all they get however.

The MEN's coverage of this story was disgusting. Headed Manchester City scout. The whole thing had fuck all to do with City. The way they reported it was so twisted.

It's certainly an interesting topic from a psychological and physiological viewpoint. The Louis Theroux documentary is worth watching for those interested in a similar source of information. I found it fascinating that people would acknowledge their problem and actively choose to remove themselves from society, or use various other treatments, in order to keep others from their harm.

Anybody abusing their position, especially in cases like this, deserve all they get however.

Therouxs documentary achieved one thing and that was the depths the individual will go to to convince themselves its normalised behaviour.... The chemical castration offering has been exposed across the US as a complete failure, the act has evolved...

I've had many a patient in this area and honesty is not a trait you would attach!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.