Paedophilia within the game/City launch redress scheme

Well said. Hopefully from now on there are no dark corners for this to lurk in.
Him and @Scaring Europe to Death both protest to much, they make it sound as if it didn't happen and peados haven't been convicted. I'll say it again for the sake of those who would prefer to pretend we are just listening to hear say - we're not talking about innuendo or vicious rumour that could damage somebody's professional profile or ruin their career as a scout or a coach- we're talking about the systematic raping of young boys over many, many years. If you can't discuss the facts or you continually try to play down the severity of what has since come to light you should be thread banned. Pretending it didn't happen is what has got us to this point - this is why abuse victims take years to come forward because ****s make excuses like we're seeing on this thread.
Well done @jay_mcfc for what you've been posting these last few days.

Not for the first time, you’ve twisted my words and taken one line out of context.

I know at least one person was was abused by the evil Bennell in the 80s, and allowing for hindsight, I was probably lucky that my sporting ability only attracted a few Peak District Rugby Scouts.

Nobody’s disputing that Bennell ruined lives, but equally we now live in a counter-culture of Kangaroo Court justice where guilt is assumed until proven otherwise.

I’m a qualified cricket coach, but there isn’t a cat in hells chance of me going anywhere near a junior cricket match. You only have to read the syllabus notes to realise that it’s not worth the hassle.

In the meantime, I hope that all the victims receive guidance and justice.
Him and @Scaring Europe to Death both protest to much, they make it sound as if it didn't happen and peados haven't been convicted. I'll say it again for the sake of those who would prefer to pretend we are just listening to hear say - we're not talking about innuendo or vicious rumour that could damage somebody's professional profile or ruin their career as a scout or a coach- we're talking about the systematic raping of young boys over many, many years. If you can't discuss the facts or you continually try to play down the severity of what has since come to light you should be thread banned. Pretending it didn't happen is what has got us to this point - this is why abuse victims take years to come forward because ****s make excuses like we're seeing on this thread.
Well done @jay_mcfc for what you've been posting these last few days.

Not for the first time, you’ve twisted my words and taken one line out of context.
I know at least one person was was abused by the evil Bennell in the 80s, and allowing for hindsight, I was probably lucky that my sporting ability only attracted a few Peak District Rugby Scouts.

Nobody’s disputing that Bennell ruined lives, but equally we now live in a counter-culture of Kangaroo Court justice where guilt is assumed until proven otherwise.

I’m a qualified cricket coach, but there isn’t a cat in hells chance of me going anywhere near a junior cricket match. You only have to read the syllabus notes to realise that it’s not worth the hassle.

In the meantime, I hope that all the victims receive guidance and justice.

I'm not insinuating anything about Ken Barnes position in it all but that video clearly shows him lying and contradicting himself in a matter of minutes.

You're not insinuating anything but you are accusing him of lying.

you left out the BBC......i remember many of the kids shows, had the now convicted nonces as the main people in the show. The BBC never help authorities investigating........they need screening all shows from the 60`s to the 80`s where the nonces worked....

A 1970s radio times can easily double as the sex offenders register.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.