Paedophilia within the game/City launch redress scheme

I phoned talksport today, asked if they were planning any follow up discussions. The straight answer was no, as it may open up too many old wounds. Litigation problems Ted.

Didn't the dippers send a lot of their youth Crewe's way for years? Maybe the 'boot room' were providing a service to DG?

My belief is that most right thinking people think that this is a most heinous crime but it would seem that almost every day we are being assaulted with the news that someone else has either been found guilty or suspected to be guilty of peadophilia.
Is it that the reality is that it is a more common or basic urge than we care to accept?
I for one can not fathom how someone would think this way but it is not isolated incidents that are being reported, it would seem almost endemic.

i said after the BBC scandal these perverts deserve to hang but the people in authority who turn a blind eye or cover up their crimes are as bad in my book. How can mothers & fathers who are educated & not paedos stand by and let this happen.

Please city do not allow cover ups & move forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.