Paedophilia within the game/City launch redress scheme

It's irrelevant what the FA and prem say.

Surely paying hush money to silence criminal activity is a criminal offence.

Isn't it?

I just saw a tweet that offside trust has had no support from any of 92 clubs. Not too sure what that means or if clubs are acting independent but it does seem to have gone quiet.

We seem to have had a couple of sacrificial lambs & whitey lost 30quid a week job on the radio for talking, forgive me being a cynic. I know there could well be an incredible legal investigation going on but I see a big carpet & a brush.

A grand total of four professional footballers have answered the call for help from the Offside Trust.

I had to google Offside Trust but given the accusations against Andy Woodward (who's heavily involved with it) I can see why the clubs and players are playing a waiting game.

I had to google Offside Trust but given the accusations against Andy Woodward (who's heavily involved with it) I can see why the clubs and players are playing a waiting game.

Accusations against him? Have i missed something?

I think he lost his job as a copper & it's seems seedy, victim becoming predator etc

Was all that business ever reported anywhere outside of that corrupt police UK website? That's the only place I could find it but it's hard to tell how reliable that site is tbh!

Just to note that David White's book is coming out on 2 February. Amazon won't let me publish a link, but I'll see if the publisher's website contains details.

The BBC declined to broadcast an interview with White when Barry Bennell was charged recently with historic offences. Bennell's now entered a plea of not guilty denied the charges and has been remanded in custody to appear again in court on 20 March. Interesting timing for publication.

EDIT: Link to publisher's website here - http://www.mombooks.com/books/shades-of-blue-9781782437703/

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.