Palace Away - NYE Travel

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Tim of the Oak, 7 Nov 2017.

1. blue corby

blue corby

If you can get onto the east midland train network which goes through Derby , Leicester Kettering into London St pancreas there are plenty of trains and at a decent price. It would obviously involve driving part of the way tho but saves the pain of driving around London .
    We are going from Kettering and it’s about £40 return for 2 of us .

2. Alec-mcfc

Alec-mcfc

If anyone knows of a minibus or anything going down that might have some places please let me know. Im from Leigh but could get to anywhere in Greater Manchester if it meant getting to the game.

3. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    give kbb a shout.

4. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Thanks for the helpful info.

Cheers

5. Maccblue

Maccblue

F### it train booked got an hour to get to the game from Euston. Should be in bang on kick off hopefully

6. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

You'll be in bang on for kick off. No danger. Just as Troy Deeney elects to kick towards the away end.

7. Alec-mcfc

Alec-mcfc

Done some googling mate and its 25mins in a taxi from Euston, you fancy sharing a taxi from there? Says it will be between 40 and 50 quid.

8. Alec-mcfc

Alec-mcfc

9. lancs blue

lancs blue

I've no idea where that 25mins came from but even using dedicated bus/taxi lanes - some of which may not operate on a Sunday - I'd say it's highly optimistic on a match day. The AA route planner seems to agree with me, coming in at 1 hour or so.

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/... Rd, London SE25 6PU, UK||-0.086058|51.397974

10. Alec-mcfc

Alec-mcfc

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Euston-Station/Selhurst-Park

Got it from there. I've booked my train now anyway so when I'm nearly there I'll get on Google maps and see what that's saying, hopefully with it being late Sunday morning it may be okay. I have an hour anyway so I may just be 5 minutes late.