Palace FA Cup Post Match

The ref made a mistake in booking Yaya for the first challenge, which I think he realised cos he booked one of theirs pretty soon after but obviously was still feeling generous on Yaya's 2nd. For me the second one was a yellow because it stopped a dangerous attack, but the first one wasn't.

The ref made a mistake in booking Yaya for the first challenge, which I think he realised cos he booked one of theirs pretty soon after but obviously was still feeling generous on Yaya's 2nd. For me the second one was a yellow because it stopped a dangerous attack, but the first one wasn't.

Agreed. It should have been a sending off because the second tackle was a booking but he knew he got the first one wrong and so "evened" things out. He was shite all game really, very soft. I was happy with that though as it allowed Jesus to get free kicks for some soft challenges which he certainly wont get from other refs. Townsend must have been "fouled" ten times on Saturday.

Don't know if anyone picked this up but The Daily mail today have picked up on Josh the City fan streaming the game through Periscope. Apparently TV companies are kicking off because he attacted over 139,000 viewers from around the world.

All Hail Josh !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.