Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hilts said:
mosssideblue said:
hilts said:
We are still capable of winning this with those players, I hope we aren't handicapped by a poor manager next year

Give it up FFS. Were you this vocirerous to have hime out after last seasons disaster?

It's an opinion that is all my happy clapping friend, wipe your front bum and enjoy the game

I'm more realistic than happy clappy. You really must try it

I don't have a problem with 4-4-2 per se, it's just that we've been so poor in the last two away games with that formation that it really concerns me. This is more or less the same team as against Burnley.

I would feel much better if Bony was playing.

Manchester_lalala said:
Amadeus71 said:
1-3 Dzeko hat-trick

I'll gladly give every poster on bluemoon a tenner if he scores 3 tonight.
firefox_bookmark.jpg

We'll win 4-0 comfortably. It'll be an easy game as they have a small ground that suits us, believe it or not we perform better away at small grounds.
Palace have put the relegation behind so they have nothing to prove.
We always play the best with our backs to walls and finish the season very very strong.
Hey Palace, We.Are.Hungry.
B. E. L. I. E. V. E

Most pissed I've been with the line up for a while....or since burnley.

1) why isn't Mangala getting a run of games ?

2) 4-4-2 is so fucking open for an away game

3) Silva is not a left midfielder

4) Aguero and Dzeko partnership has never convinced me

5) Lampard is guaranteed on the bench very single game

6) Where's Jovetic

mosssideblue said:
BigOscar said:
BigJoe#1 said:
Can't believe Navas is starting again....

We should use him as an impact player after the hour if we need to be getting at the opposition, I just don't think he does much with the ball when he gets it and I don't think he offers the defence enough support either.

WTF does he have over Pellegrini that gets him selected every week?
Consistently good performances.
Agreed. One our most consistent performers all season
Really? I don't think he's had many decent performances, hasn't really contributed much. As for good performances, can you give me one game where he's even contested for the MOTM award? Sorry guys, he just don't do it for me.

All that said I would love to be eating mega portions of humble pie in a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.