Palermo vs Napoli : 2 new City player at 14.00 0 clock

Mancio

rumors are all concordig , a good game for watch two of cavani pastore hernandez will be City players next year

I like both these teams (Napoli especially), i'll probably give it a watch.

I'll keep an eye on Ilicic and Bacinonvic as well, a couple of interesting players.

Slovenian football is on a bit of a rise.

Mancio said:
rumors are all concordig , a good game for watch two of cavani pastore hernandez will be City players next year
Once Abel hernandez fully develops, he will become a fantastic player....like him alot

gooney said:
Mancio said:
Once Abel hernandez fully develops, he will become a fantastic player....like him alot

best world prospect if you ask me. i love him in the bits. a new , better, van basten coming on.

Mancio said:
gooney said:

best world prospect if you ask me. i love him in the bits. a new , better, van basten coming on.
You rate him that high? I know Wenger has chased him for a year now. For me he reminds me of a young Anelka with better attitude

gooney said:
Mancio said:
You rate him that high? I know Wenger has chased him for a year now. For me he reminds me of a young Anelka with better attitude

anelka ?? LOL

the guy has got UNLIMITED finishing class. nothing to do with an anelka

Mancio said:
gooney said:

anelka ?? LOL

I really think you underestimate how good Anelka was when he came through as an 18 year old, he really didnt fulfil his potential due to poor attitude

Mancio said:
gooney said:

anelka ?? LOL

Ooohhh Anelka can finish Mancio, havent seen any of your man but if you can compare him much higher than Anelka then he will be a top player. Anelka scored some pretty important goals for us mate.

2-1

Missed the first 2 goals, but Palermo's 2nd was a penalty, ref blew for it about a second before they scored anyway (all came from a brilliant wee Pastore flick), luckily they scored the penalty.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 pm --<br /><br />Watching on bet 365 site (albeit a really small window).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.