Pans People

And don't forget that Babs (Barbara Lord) was(and still is) married to our very own local Jesus of Nazereth aka Robert Powell. So a Lord got married to a King of Kings,Lord of Lords. There must be enough nobility in their family to keep Burkes Peerage going for years.

Those were the days. The likes of Tony Blackburn, DLT and Jimmy Saville (!) with their cheesy presenting, and Pan's People/Legs and Co strutting their stuff. Followed by a quick trip up to the bedroom for a quick spot of, er, relaxation. I can't see the right-on, PC brigade standing for those brazen hussies these days though.

I have it on good authority they were well-brought-up Convent girls, Jim.

And don't forget that Babs (Barbara Lord) was(and still is) married to our very own local Jesus of Nazereth aka Robert Powell. So a Lord got married to a King of Kings,Lord of Lords. There must be enough nobility in their family to keep Burkes Peerage going for years.
I did a survey on her house on Anglesey about 10 years ago sure she'd split from Briggsy then, nice woman but far from her glory days in Pans People time and tide wait for no one.

The BBC should make a 30 mins every week show for a year just of these dancers, strutting around.
Would be cheap to make and a hit. Loved Babs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.