papers full of shit

southstandant

papers make up all these names we are signing so when 1 happens theycan say u heard it here first, so lets just wait and see instead of starting daft threds about bolloks players, like robbie keane 2 city

sorry..............like the paper talk............simply adds to to the intrigue................learn to be less believing of the press.................

riley347 said:
sorry..............like the paper talk............simply adds to to the intrigue................learn to be less believing of the press.................

kinda like it myself makes me laff but some people take it 2 far is wot im saying, lets face it reporter and weatherman are the only too jobs that u can get it totally fuckin wrong and still have a job

southstandant said:
riley347 said:

kinda like it myself makes me laff but some people take it 2 far is wot im saying, lets face it reporter and weatherman are the only too jobs that u can get it totally fuckin wrong and still have a job

Dont forget the City Manager's job in that list ;)

Its a joke, Leslie will get it right I am sure of it (I hope anyway)

Keep the faith.

southstandant said:
papers make up all these names we are signing so when 1 happens theycan say u heard it here first, so lets just wait and see instead of starting daft threds about bolloks players, like robbie keane 2 city
Sounds a lot like this forum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.