"Paranoid CITYBHOY"

mick10 said:
I H8 Utd said:
celtic & Barca well the ref was fair it was luck mostly but the truth is that teams & refs hate us i even know a celtic fan that gives me shit about city until i told him to go & fuck himself he was a closet rag . the refs are scared to give us decisions its territory that they are not used too . it's like those bastards rangers the refs licked their arses for years

Ah. A well balanced view there on your last remark,because clearly in the last 14 years of the SPL celtic have never won it and Ran.......................No hang on a minute, I'm mistaken. 7 times a piece isn't it?
haha . i think that you will find that rangers are cheating bastards & dodged tax for years to buy success , which is why they are in the 3rd division of scottish football . they nearly put celtic down the toilet when rangers were winning everything ( Cheating) but of course the SFA opened the books on them & found that they owe over 100 million in unpaid tax . they can stay in the 3rd division cheating bastards the lot of them . jelly & ice cream . & btw i expect something similar to happen to the rags just a theory .

caught the game in a mates house, it was a great game with celtic having an organised awkwardness which resulted in barca having more half chances. although celtic did weather the storm,they did excellent forster in goal in particular.

they have beaten the big teams in europe before, a fine scalp, and just rewards after two very good games against possibly one of the best teams ever.

with the likes of the dutch,german and french leagues having great representation in europe it shows football as a whole is going in the right direction.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
3 poor decisions tonight.

hey bhoy how are you keeping mate?

i disagree with the OP....i thought the referee had an excellent game and should be put forward for the final or at least considered.

if you go back to the first five minutes of the game, can you remember two hard celtic challenges which were bookable but the ref played on. he let the game flow all night and did not use too many bookings. he was fair the whole night (as in equally gave both side the advantages) to give him credit.

if he had booked players like some european referees do, celtic may have had a different result as well as missing some players through suspension. now all celtic have to do is beat benfica and it s happy days.

congrats on a great win!

I H8 Utd said:
mick10 said:
I H8 Utd said:
celtic & Barca well the ref was fair it was luck mostly but the truth is that teams & refs hate us i even know a celtic fan that gives me shit about city until i told him to go & fuck himself he was a closet rag . the refs are scared to give us decisions its territory that they are not used too . it's like those bastards rangers the refs licked their arses for years

Ah. A well balanced view there on your last remark,because clearly in the last 14 years of the SPL celtic have never won it and Ran.......................No hang on a minute, I'm mistaken. 7 times a piece isn't it?
haha . i think that you will find that rangers are cheating bastards & dodged tax for years to buy success , which is why they are in the 3rd division of scottish football . they nearly put celtic down the toilet when rangers were winning everything ( Cheating) but of course the SFA opened the books on them & found that they owe over 100 million in unpaid tax . they can stay in the 3rd division cheating bastards the lot of them . jelly & ice cream . & btw i expect something similar to happen to the rags just a theory .

Not quite sure tax avoidance can be related to dodgy refereeing decisions and I don't think they'll stay in the 3rd (and neither do you)
I think both you and Rangers received refereeing decision in both your favours,
(I used the term you as Celtic as by your post it's quite clear you're a supporter) over every and any other team in the Scottish football league.
Taking the facts back further 1920 until the formation of the SPL in '98 Ranger still won more titles than any other team in the Scottish league,including Celtic by a long way. Also in that time other teams had a shot at winning the title. Come '75 and formation of the Scottish league premier then started to see the dominance of the 'old firm' and from SPL '98 it really is just the pair of you.
So the question is, have Rangers been implementing tax avoidance measures since the 1920's? Maybe but unlikely.
The fact of the matter is in Scotland there are TWO teams who receive preferential treatment over the rest of the league.
In the EPL it's quite obvious there's one and a blind man on a galloping horse would know who that is!!
Oh btw not a supporter of any of the 'old firm' teams and what a win last night for you.

mick10 said:
I H8 Utd said:
mick10 said:

Not quite sure tax avoidance can be related to dodgy refereeing decisions and I don't think they'll stay in the 3rd (and neither do you)
(I used the term you as Celtic as by your post it's quite clear you're a supporter) over every and any other team in the Scottish football league.
Taking the facts back further 1920 until the formation of the SPL in '98 Ranger still won more titles than any other team in the Scottish league,including Celtic by a long way. Also in that time other teams had a shot at winning the title. Come '75 and formation of the Scottish league premier then started to see the dominance of the 'old firm' and from SPL '98 it really is just the pair of you.
So the question is, have Rangers been implementing tax avoidance measures since the 1920's? Maybe but unlikely.
The fact of the matter is in Scotland there are TWO teams who receive preferential treatment over the rest of the league.
In the EPL it's quite obvious there's one and a blind man on a galloping horse would know who that is!!
Oh btw not a supporter of any of the 'old firm' teams and what a win last night for you.
yea in 98 they were avoiding tax its obvious

I H8 Utd said:
mick10 said:
I H8 Utd said:

yea in 98 they were avoiding tax its obvious

LOL ok then your evidence is irrefutable I give up.

I H8 Utd said:
This is a City forum not a Celtic Forum .

Very good the only sensible thing you've said. I assume that's in reference too the posts in reply to yours?
Well firstly it's in the general football forum
Secondly both City and Celtic are referred to in the OP post.
Thirdly the replies are in remarks that you felt the need to make in reference to Rangers a team not previously mentioned, which I tried to make a point that Rangers won MORE titles in ratio to Celtic prior to '98 than they did after the point where you said they were trying to buy the league where it works out evens.
Anyway can we leave it there as I do assume we are both Blues?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.