Park the bus song

If 2 goals against the might of West Bromwich is enough to convince the rag hordes that they're a swashbuckling team who are we to say otherwise.

Personally I'd wait until 4 or 5 goals, preferably against a good side or even us before I'd start taking the piss. But that might have taken a while.

New festive chant.

1894 going to try and get it going on Saturday on the concourse and on the terraces. Feel free to join in.

Those going to Leicester might try there. Unfortunately can't get the time of work.

Slade - Merry Christmas

So here's to you Guardiola
Everybody's having fun
Look to the future now
It's only just begunnnn......

New festive chant.

1894 going to try and get it going on Saturday on the concourse and on the terraces. Feel free to join in.

Those going to Leicester might try there. Unfortunately can't get the time of work.

Slade - Merry Christmas

Everybody's having fun
Look to the future now

That's very good!

New festive chant.

Slade - Merry Christmas

Everybody's having fun
Look to the future now

hahaha great that !

New festive chant.

Slade - Merry Christmas

Everybody's having fun
Look to the future now

Quality, need to get that going against Bournemouth

Abba - Thank you for the music

So I say thank you for the football that we are playing
Thank you Pep that's all we're sayin
We are Man City but I ask in all honesty what would we be
Without De Bruyne in our team what are we
So I say thank you for the football for giving it to me.

My god they've gotten desperate haven't they? Singing it after scoring 2 against West Brom and struggling to see out the game only makes it look like a protest song. Carry on.

20f9elh.jpg

History being changed now that we parked the bus against the Rags, bless them they don't even know we played with them in their corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.