Park the bus song

New festive chant.

1894 going to try and get it going on Saturday on the concourse and on the terraces. Feel free to join in.

Those going to Leicester might try there. Unfortunately can't get the time of work.

Slade - Merry Christmas

So here's to you Guardiola
Everybody's having fun
Look to the future now
It's only just begunnnn......

Abba - Thank you for the music

So I say thank you for the football that we are playing
Thank you Pep that's all we're sayin
We are Man City but I ask in all honesty what would we be
Without De Bruyne in our team what are we
So I say thank you for the football for giving it to me.

Both of these are quality! Well done lads

New festive chant.

1894 going to try and get it going on Saturday on the concourse and on the terraces. Feel free to join in.

Those going to Leicester might try there. Unfortunately can't get the time of work.

Slade - Merry Christmas

So here's to you Guardiola
Everybody's having fun
Look to the future now
It's only just begunnnn......
We'll get it going tomorrow!

Impressed by the giddiness of some of their fans (and indeed certain journalists) that they successfully “reclaimed” the song at The Hawthorns. Even when they lose, they win etc and so on. Almost like the song touched a nerve in the first place.

Then again, no different to us singing “City’s going down with a billion in the bank” or “We’re just a shit Man Utd” I guess. Just don’t recall us being so self-congratulatory about it.

I believe this song should be sung at every available opportunity. The reason is simple. Certain tunes become synonymous with certain products, think "Selco, it's where the trade go". For some of us of an older disposition, there's a certain tune that still makes us think of Hamlet cigars.

The more we sing it, the more it's picked up by the general population and the more it is associated with their brand. Only this morning, there's a rag sitting on the 07.00 to Euston so I walked past whistling the tune. He knows and I know. Everyone should know and It's our job to make sure they do.

I believe this song should be sung at every available opportunity. The reason is simple. Certain tunes become synonymous with certain products, think "Selco, it's where the trade go". For some of us of an older disposition, there's a certain tune that still makes us think of Hamlet cigars.

The more we sing it, the more it's picked up by the general population and the more it is associated with their brand. Only this morning, there's a rag sitting on the 07.00 to Euston so I walked past whistling the tune. He knows and I know. Everyone should know and It's our job to make sure they do.

you was whistling the tune to sing hosana at 7am, 6 days before christmas, he probably thought you was one of them mormons that sit next to you in the bus/train.
;-)

Impressed by the giddiness of some of their fans (and indeed certain journalists) that they successfully “reclaimed” the song at The Hawthorns. Even when they lose, they win etc and so on. Almost like the song touched a nerve in the first place.

Then again, no different to us singing “City’s going down with a billion in the bank” or “We’re just a shit Man Utd” I guess. Just don’t recall us being so self-congratulatory about it.
I missed what the Rags' did with the song to "reclaim it".

Anyway, “We’re just a shit Man Utd” is a shit song. Like crime in multi-storey car parks, it's wrong on many different levels.

The funny thing about that was, they went into a typically shite 2-0 lead & started singing it, as if to be ironic, & laugh off the fact that their wonderful goal scoring team gets accused of 'parking the bus', but half an hour later, thet were all watching a big red bus parked up, with West brom dominating the ball & & the WBA fans singin 'park the bus Man Utd'. I didn't notice the rags joining in then.

When West Brom fans can sing that at them, I can only assume it is going to become a 'hit'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.