Park the bus song

Quite right. Although I can't help feeling there would be more chance of these songs taking off if the club allocated tickets according to singing voice. My basso profundo is well out of place surrounded as I am by the contraltos in block 118.

This.

There’s no point in coming up with songs without thinking about who’s going to sing them. You wouldn’t rework ‘walking in the air’ if it’s going to be sung by a stand full of tenors. It’s about time City started actually auditioning fans before issuing season tickets and then really working on songs with three or four part harmonies.

Now I think about it, “we’re shitting on the rags, we’re shitting on them from great height, the bus they have below was parked by Mourinho”

Needs work...

This.

There’s no point in coming up with songs without thinking about who’s going to sing them. You wouldn’t rework ‘walking in the air’ if it’s going to be sung by a stand full of tenors. It’s about time City started actually auditioning fans before issuing season tickets and then really working on songs with three or four part harmonies.

Now I think about it, “we’re shitting on the rags, we’re shitting on them from great height, the bus they have below was parked by Mourinho”

Needs work...
We could always adapt the
"If I had the wings of a sparrow......"

It really irks me when City fans say don't sing about United. Or leave it to Derby day. United fans took the piss out of us for decades on the terraces, letting us and the World know how shit we were, how they dominated us, etc, and we never had a comeback. And now it's the other way around, and the usual suspects are telling us to let them off the hook, don't sing about them, save it until the next derby in April, etc. Please! Do me a favour. Why don't you buy them a City and United half and half scarf while you're at it.

No, f*** it! It's United's turn. It's their despicable fans turn. It's Mourinho's turn. They will get it tonight. 'Park The Bus' will be sung tonight on SS L1, just like 'Watching United on a Thursday night' was while they were out of the CL. If you don't want to hear it, cup your ears.

So in essence, this is The Official Version:

Verse One
Park the bus, Park the bus Man United
Park the bus, Park the bus Jose
Park the bus, Park the bus Man United
Playing football the Mourinho way!

Verse Two
Lump the ball, Lump the ball Man United
Lump the ball, Lump the ball Jose
Lump the ball, Lump the ball Man United
Playing football the Mourinho way!

And Old Toilet also becomes known as 'The Bus Station' :-)
Thats the one its perfect !

The idea that any of these songs would actually be sung at the ground is pretty far fetched, but that doesn’t stop it from being great fun making them up
Probably not mate mate but really don't need any more songs about united. Even the song for our greatest ever goal scorer involves them. Does my head in.

Probably not mate mate but really don't need any more songs about united. Even the song for our greatest ever goal scorer involves them. Does my head in.

That's because it's fact.

Do you want us to whitewash and erase that historical moment?

Dreary me.

Put some sound proof ear muffs on then.

Here you go.

Bar Fergie time, where is the word United mentioned? Stop, don't sing it! You'll upset a very tiny percentage of the City fan base.

And I take it at the Derby you won't be singing any united chants? Or are you going to allow yourself to do that because it's Derby day?

Have a practice.

You thought you'd won the league at Sunderland, you'd not.
you thought you we're the champions you're not, you're not.
up steps an Argentine who scores a goal in Fergie time,
sergio Agüero made City champions!

That's because it's fact.

Do you want us to whitewash and erase that historical moment?

Dreary me.

Put some sound proof ear muffs on then.

Here you go.

Bar Fergie time, where is the word United mentioned? Stop, don't sing it! You'll upset a very tiny percentage of the City fan base.

And I take it at the Derby you won't be singing any united chants? Or are you going to allow yourself to do that because it's Derby day?

Have a practice.

You thought you'd won the league at Sunderland, you'd not.
you thought you we're the champions you're not, you're not.
up steps an Argentine who scores a goal in Fergie time,
sergio Agüero made City champions!
What's fact? What you going on about here you plank? For one, Aguero's song is about us signing him where as united signed Jones. But my point is I've nothing against anti united songs when we're actually singing them at united. But singing about beating them when we're playing in a CL for example is a bit embarrassing in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.