Park the bus song

Does anybody know why the Blue moon song has been dropped from the pre match build up? I think it was dropped at the beginning of last season.

This.

There’s no point in coming up with songs without thinking about who’s going to sing them. You wouldn’t rework ‘walking in the air’ if it’s going to be sung by a stand full of tenors. It’s about time City started actually auditioning fans before issuing season tickets and then really working on songs with three or four part harmonies.

Now I think about it, “we’re shitting on the rags, we’re shitting on them from great height, the bus they have below was parked by Mourinho”

Needs work...

Yeah but in G major, with full string backing, I do think you are onto something.

I know some of you would love a United song free Etihad, but it will never happen.

As the points gap increases and derby day get's closer, the amount of United chants will only increase.

Don't waste your time on BM fighting it.

Just enjoy the the performances, the atmosphere and the United chants. :-)

Some people always seem to have an excuse for not joining in with songs.

Fuck that.

Enjoy it while you can I say. You're a long time dead.

My views on loads of United songs at non United games are a bit like my views on the monarchy: I'm against them in principle...but...what would we have instead?

An elected President on 300k a year/even quieter Etihad.

No ta. Keep singing boys and girls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.