Parking at wigan

I always park away from the retail park and park on the road that takes you towards the M6. Don't usually have any problems getting away afterwards.

I live just up from the ground and it is a nightmare to park near the stadium, street parking on a road called Montrose Avenue is probably best, near ground but easy to get away after game

Best to park on the side of the stadium which heads towards the M6 Junction 27 ie the other side to the retail park and nearest to the away fans' section. You can use the designated away car park (on Stadium Way) or for a quicker getaway the streets towards Standish Lower Ground. This is the not the best direct route towards Manchester but the traffic is much easier.

Best to park on the side of the stadium which heads towards the M6 Junction 27 ie the other side to the retail park and nearest to the away fans' section. You can use the designated away car park (on Stadium Way) or for a quicker getaway the streets towards Standish Lower Ground. This is the not the best direct route towards Manchester but the traffic is much easier.

Thanks for this. I’m going to follow this advice.

Any particular postcode I should bang in my sat nav for here mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.