Parking Charge Notice advice

Just received a parking charge notice from Parking Eye CPM re parking Aldi supermarket. Photographs showing arrival 11:58:50, departing 21:14:14, it is then brought to my notice of their maximum 3 hours free parking limit. The car undoubtedly was there at these times, the only problem is, due to a fading memory, between those times it was either 1, parked on a lakeside in Allostock whilst I was fishing , 2,parked outside my front door 1 mile away ! What's the score ?

Parking charge notice advice?

I have two pieces of advice for people who get parking tickets.

1. Follow the perfectly simple parking rules and you won't get any.

2. If you do get them keep quiet about it.

Parking charge notice advice?

I have two pieces of advice for people who get parking tickets.

1. Follow the perfectly simple parking rules and you won't get any.

2. If you do get them keep quiet about it.
I'll make it a little clearer for you, I shopped twice in one day at said store, staying no longer than 5 mins each time !

Produce two receipts and job's a good un.
They can't argue you weren't there twice then.

I'll make it a little clearer for you, I shopped twice in one day at said store, staying no longer than 5 mins each time !
Double dipping is a common mistake by Parking Eye, get on to Pepipoo forum for the best advice and it's free.
In the meantime did you keep receipts for the two visits. They will be timed so proves your case.

Strangely enough, suppose luckily too, I'm an untidy get at times and unbelievably found both receipts in car door well (3 weeks old). Just popped round to Aldi to see duty manager, talk about dealing with a hot brick ! Same old stock answers but assured me, if I hadn't contacted said company then he could resolve the problem via his area manager, if I had then it was out of his hands ! This is the bullshitting, conman country we live in. I asked if he could confirm rescinded notice of fine in writing, only to be told " Just come and see me in a week or so". Talk about tacky ! Moral of the story, don't visit Aldi twice in a day, I will spread the word !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.