Parking Eye

johnmc

Apologies. This topic has been covered before but I seem to recall a change in the procedure recently in that it's best not to ignore these letters anymore.

Anyway, I've got a fine from Parking Eye saying I was in asda car park for 9 hours. Thing is the missus went in shopping at 9am and I went to put petrol in at 6pm. So it was two separate occasions.

I've got proof of my purchase using my card and I was in work that day so impossible for me to be there in the morning. The missus went in to buy a birthday cake for my daughter but they didn't have it so she left without purchasing.

If I go into asda will they sort it or do I have to go through parking fucking twating eye.

Just got a fine I'm a numpty and put the wrong registration in of the car, we have two and yep i put the other one in, luckily I still have ticket and both cars are registered in my name I'm hoping I win the appeal.

Apologies. This topic has been covered before but I seem to recall a change in the procedure recently in that it's best not to ignore these letters anymore.

Anyway, I've got a fine from Parking Eye saying I was in asda car park for 9 hours. Thing is the missus went in shopping at 9am and I went to put petrol in at 6pm. So it was two separate occasions.

I've got proof of my purchase using my card and I was in work that day so impossible for me to be there in the morning. The missus went in to buy a birthday cake for my daughter but they didn't have it so she left without purchasing.

If I go into asda will they sort it or do I have to go through parking fucking twating eye.
I would start off having a word with the manager of Asda and see what he suggests he may be able to phone through and get it cancelled. It sounds like the camera wasn't working for a part of the day

Ask them for their video coverage of the time in between under DPA 1998 if they dispute what you say.

Just got a fine I'm a numpty and put the wrong registration in of the car, we have two and yep i put the other one in, luckily I still have ticket and both cars are registered in my name I'm hoping I win the appeal.

Hate to say this but the wife did the same. We Appealed and lost so now the fine has doubled. I am minded to continue this fight because it's just plain wrong when quite clearly she paid and made a mistake with one digit. I don't think a court would hold this up as it's not "reasonable" by any stretch of the imagination

Hate to say this but the wife did the same. We Appealed and lost so now the fine has doubled. I am minded to continue this fight because it's just plain wrong when quite clearly she paid and made a mistake with one digit. I don't think a court would hold this up as it's not "reasonable" by any stretch of the imagination
When you say you appealed do you mean you contested the fine with the company who fined you and they ruled against you?
Also, is it financially worth the risk to take it to court?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.