Parking For everton...

UweGoater

any tips where i can park? 1st time ive ever drove to goodison, i know when i drove to anfield few months ago we parked on everton so im guessing we can park behind the anfield road end???

cheers :)

If you're going down the east lancs, there's loads of places to park before you get to the ground, quick getaway as well !

There's a police station a little way down the road literally like 10 mins walk from the ground. Just a lil further down theres a railway bridge or somethin, and in there theres a chippy and a pub with a car park across from it, always decent parking in there and normally 5iver. Its where I'll be going.

ctid

wearethenorthstand said:
There's a police station a little way down the road literally like 10 mins walk from the ground. Just a lil further down theres a railway bridge or somethin, and in there theres a chippy and a pub with a car park across from it, always decent parking in there and normally 5iver. Its where I'll be going.

ctid
you wont be able to get a space now youve said that haha.

BlueSinceBirth said:
wearethenorthstand said:

ctid
you wont be able to get a space now youve said that haha.

Oh Bo****ks!!!!

Should have thought about that lol

ctid

There's a school on the Anfield side of stanley park, i always use that for Anfield / Goodison.

if you are going down the east lancs go right to the bottom at the lights do a u turn and head back down the east lancs there is a rec centre on the left for £5 or if you are lucky you might get a space on the main road itself about 10 min walk to the ground very easy to get a quick get away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.