Parking near/at the Etihad

If anyone's interested I have a free parking bay outside my house (don't drive) all though there might be a slight problem as I live in Fallowfield and it's quite a walk to the stadium... :p

Probably thought up by a rag at the council. Got into the Monaco match 23 mins after kick off last week! Lately getting to the match and parking is a lottery. I think the club should have some dialogue with the council about this. I sympathise with the local residents,but any difficulties they encounter with match day traffic only happens usually once a fortnight. As someone else has said,yet another obstacle to encounter. How I miss the days of Maine Road and "Mind your car Mister".

Yep, it's not rocket science. Public transport in Manchester, and the UK as a whole, is abysmal. We (the public) are partly to blame though: we're very averse to not driving our cars. Europe, Germany and the Netherlands especially, have it all integrated, your season card can be used on buses, trams, you can get frequent and close access to and from the ground. And a pint in the ground!

You are right but in Germany they have sidings packed full of trams ready to roll at the end of the game. I've given up on the tram in Manchester and walk back to town after games - watching empty trams travelling towards the stadium ! And the odd single tram with punters packed in like sardines travelling back to town - it's scandalous how crap the service is. If the service was organised and provided a better service people would use it but it's presently third rate.

You are right but in Germany they have sidings packed full of trams ready to roll at the end of the game. I've given up on the tram in Manchester and walk back to town after games - watching empty trams travelling towards the stadium ! And the odd single tram with punters packed in like sardines travelling back to town - it's scandalous how crap the service is. If the service was organised and provided a better service people would use it but it's presently third rate.
Same here, I'd rather use the tram but the service is far too unpredictable

This is E1 Zone - existing and the new extended bit.

opb8kp.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.