Parking near/at the Etihad

. .just a small update from me with help from Ladybarn Blue. Dropped off passengers at usual place for C.B. /Family/South stands, & then drive up to main lights to drop off East Stand folk to walk down the only entry to E.S.
Journey took 40mins from Didsbury. We (40) were back in Dids. at 5.45. Long before other coaches.

The stadium car park is at best chaotic , and most of the time abysmal .

If you are in a rush to leave after the game, I wouldn't recommend it. I only use it because I need to park there with a disabled son.

South stand (think it's 115). Heading to Sheffield after. Don't mind a little walk after if it's worth parking further away to avoid congestion. Not in a particular hurry to leave and won't leave until final whistle but don't want to be stuck in crazy traffic if it can be helped.

South stand (think it's 115). Heading to Sheffield after. Don't mind a little walk after if it's worth parking further away to avoid congestion. Not in a particular hurry to leave and won't leave until final whistle but don't want to be stuck in crazy traffic if it can be helped.

I parked down near Ashburys train station at the Shaktar game. watched the players leave the field and brisk walk down, traffic wasn't too bad

We use the Park&Ride at Ashton Moss for night matches – £2.70 adult return to Etihad and no stress (just don't mention the lack of double trams on the platform on the way back!). We travel from Glossop and sit ('til the final whistle) East Stand too – we are usually back home for 11ish. There's always a parking spot at Ashton Moss an hour before KO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.