Parking near/at the Etihad

South Stand and heading to Sheffield, this is the right answer
Is there plenty of spaces down there near Ashburys?
I also go towards Sheffield but normally park on Riverpark Road which takes forever to get away from after the match. So if there's a better option I'm all ears.

I also go towards Sheffield but normally park on Riverpark Road which takes forever to get away from after the match. So if there's a better option I'm all ears.

I actually park on the car park on Riverpark Road
My seat's in EL1 104, so the City Square end of the stadium
I head up Briscoe Lane to the end, turn left then join Oldham road (A62) follow that to the M60, then through Stockport, past the airport to where I live in Cheshire
If I were going to Sheffield, I would use the same route to the M60,

But if your seat is at the other end of the stadium then yes, get parking round Ashbury's

I actually park on the car park on Riverpark Road
My seat's in EL1 104, so the City Square end of the stadium
I head up Briscoe Lane to the end, turn left then join Oldham road (A62) follow that to the M60, then through Stockport, past the airport to where I live in Cheshire
If I were going to Sheffield, I would use the same route to the M60,

But if your seat is at the other end of the stadium then yes, get parking round Ashbury's
Cheers for that, yeah I'm in the East Stand so may give it a go tomorrow.

I parked at reddish north station and got train to Ashburys on Saturday. Train back is 17.19 so plenty of time to stroll back to Ashburys without leaving early. It's a bit tighter for 19.45 kick off as train is 21.53. With the n3xt one an hour later. It's doable if not a lot of time added on

Last night was a joke park opposite the South stand police wouldn't let traffic turn right had to go towards town great following them walking the away fans to town so that was about 3 miles out of my way great when you have to be up at 5 for work

Normally I park around the Briscoe Lane/Grimshaw Lane area but I’m bringing my two nephews tomorrow and the weather looks a shocker so I was thinking about parking by Mary D’s tomorrow as we are in the South Stand. Anyone know what it’s like for getting out? I’ve only parked there once and that was for the Borussia Moenchengladbach game that was postponed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.