Parking near/at the Etihad

Wow, I park nearly 1.5 miles away. There are no issues that far out and I surprised this has even been thought of!! The residential road I park on is near empty every time and now I have to pay someone ? WTAF!

I have said it previously regarding the Metrolink - the Club are not nearly as pro-active as they should be on transport issues.

There is a danger that people will just say enough is enough, what with queuing to enter the ground and not being able to park within walking distance.

The whole infra structure around the stadium is simply inadequate.

Gray I park on the old Manchester abattoir site on River Park Road, costs £100 for all the home games if paid in advance, which if you count all the Champions league games already starts to save you money. Plus you have the advantage that the car park is patrolled, so there is no danger of the car being damaged or vandalised by some stupid morons, which can happen with on street parking.

If they want more people on public transport then they need to drastically increase the amount of public transport on offer.

There should be no waiting time between Mets going to Town after the game, they should be lined up and there should be a row of buses on ANR ready to take people in different directions.

Zone 6
9r3fgi.jpg
Claim Bangladeshi heritage and you’ll be right!!

any changes near Lord North St/Grimshaw Lane
I can't see this area directly affected by these proposals however indirectly it will be due to people who have parked in the affected areas now moving into the unrestricted areas.... So more competition for spaces sadly :/

The public transport system is a joke here and we have a lot to learn from how the bundesliga works with German authorities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.