Parking - O2 arena London

You can book parking at venue in advance. Just make sure you make a swift exit. Also, leave plenty of time to get to venue: traffic awful at rush hour.

Tube service is good. I am going next month and thinking of parking on street near Wembley and getting tube.

You can book parking at venue in advance. Just make sure you make a swift exit. Also, leave plenty of time to get to venue: traffic awful at rush hour.

Tube service is good. I am going next month and thinking of parking on street near Wembley and getting tube.

Yeah mate, that's the reason I asked, Heard a few things about it being a nightmare to get away afterwards.

Just was wondering if there was any places that people knew of to park up and walk or tune it in that's cheaper and easier to get away afterwards

Insightful.
Thank you.

Not quite sure what more you want ?

Are you staying in central London ? If so .. Then tube it to the 02 is easiest. If your driving from Manchester then you have to Park at the 02 which costs a bit. There's no side-roads anywhere for you to park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.