Parking near/at the Etihad

Very true or a skip parked behind it but it barmy any tom dick or harry can park on your driveway and legaly there is sfa you can do
I give an old guy £5 to park on his driveway every home game ,he can fuck off now tomorrow I will tell him cyberblue said there's fuck all you can do now do one :-)

it's trespasaing if it's a private drive, but also a civil case so the police cannot be arsed getting involved, if it's a driveway out side your house you need to fence it off or anyone can park.

it's trespasaing if it's a private drive, but also a civil case so the police cannot be arsed getting involved, if it's a driveway out side your house you need to fence it off or anyone can park.
Yes the Police wont get involved you would have to take your chance in the civil courts

My mother in law lives close to the stadium .... 87 years old, mostly housebound and cannot drive, therefore has no vehicle to register to the house ... Her three daughters need continual access and parking to ensure her health, get shopping etc. And all three have different cars that needs to park there at different times ... matchdays/nights included. So basically they will either have to cough up £90 for two 'extra' permits, and one still will be unable to park up. Feckin' disgrace by the council.

Meanwhile, the tram and bus situation will remain as is ... shite.
Your family should be able to apply for 2 free visitor permits according to this link:
http://www.manchester.gov.uk/info/4...e/596/resident_and_visitor_parking_permits/11

Also driving along Briscoe lane this evening i noticed no waiting cones for a couple of hundred yards leading up to Grimshaw lane and also double yellow lines near the fire station up to and beyond ten acres lane. Thought i would mention this in case any blues on here usually park on Briscoe lane.

If this ends up being implemented that's me done for midweek evening games. Public transport is a joke after the game, most bus services are one an hour after 6, so for most games I'd be lucky to get home for midnight. Just not worth it.

Thankfully I'm already off the cup schemes anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.