Parking near/at the Etihad

Right update as the final letter has come,

parking restrictions will be in place from on an event day in the new extended areas (zone 6 may be abandonded though).

Residents can register a car amd 2 guest cars, all done electronically not dashboard passes anymore.
On the geust passes up to 3 cars can be added to each pass (but only one car per time can use it) you register your car reg online for the day and it will be added to the list the wardens have.
the registers reg plate will stay as the live one until you change it so no need to reregister each game.
So if you packed in the zones before at family or friends it is still possible with no charge.

Anyone got a map or a link to where you can find the zones

Going to be a lot more empty seats at night games when this comes in

So you can't even pay to park anywhere near the ground? Fucking madness

you never could, the imediate area has been zoned off since 2002.
As I said the zones have remained, but the extended zone 6 may be abandoned.

You can still park in the private car parks like the back of the crossroads or St Bridgwttes for a fiver though.

you never could, the imediate area has been zoned off since 2002.
As I said the zones have remained, but the extended zone 6 may be abandoned.

You can still park in the private car parks like the back of the crossroads or St Bridgwttes for a fiver though.
So are you saying there is a larger no park zone than previous seasons though?

So are you saying there is a larger no park zone than previous seasons though?

I am saying they did create a larger set of zones, but that was challenged, the letter that came last week said present zones, but was unclear if that was the present zones as is now or the present zones set put in the original letter.

As my parents house is in the original zone 1, they were only sent the info on their zone this time not the rest, as in the original letter

I am saying they did create a larger set of zones, but that was challenged, the letter that came last week said present zones, but was unclear if that was the present zones as is now or the present zones set put in the original letter.

As my parents house is in the original zone 1, they were only sent the info on their zone this time not the rest, as in the original letter
Thanks for the update UG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.