Parking near/at the Etihad

I am saying they did create a larger set of zones, but that was challenged, the letter that came last week said present zones, but was unclear if that was the present zones as is now or the present zones set put in the original letter.

As my parents house is in the original zone 1, they were only sent the info on their zone this time not the rest, as in the original letter

I have to say mate you're as clear as mud on this one, however I'm glad you've brought this issue to everyone's attention

OK, in the above post you say that you don't know for certain if next season the on street parking around the stadium is staying as it was or changing to the proposed extended zones
Yet in the post below you say that the parking permits will be available in the new extended zones

Clear this up and be as simple in your answer as you possibly can

Right update as the final letter has come,

parking restrictions will be in place from on an event day in the new extended areas (zone 6 may be abandonded though).

Residents can register a car amd 2 guest cars, all done electronically not dashboard passes anymore.
On the geust passes up to 3 cars can be added to each pass (but only one car per time can use it) you register your car reg online for the day and it will be added to the list the wardens have.
the registers reg plate will stay as the live one until you change it so no need to reregister each game.
So if you packed in the zones before at family or friends it is still possible with no charge.

Does anybody know if this is definitely happening? (Would be good to see a copy of a letter or a link to a web page)

You would think that as it will effect so many supporters there would be a communication from the club (actually that's a ridiculous thought... how stupid of me!) I can see absolute chaos at the Everton game as thousands of cars turn up to park in their 'usual spot' only to find its now out of bounds. I was planning to get to the first game early, just to suss things out, but no chance now its a Monday night unless I take the afternoon off work. Friend emailed the council a couple of weeks ago for clarity but got FA response as expected. Looks like another classic balls up looming......

Hi @urban genie thanks for your updates. Do you know how this affects blue badge holders? We park on the estate across from Mercedes and wheel my Grandad in from there. It's about as close as we can get without being stung by Club/Council. It gets more and more difficult every year for a chap that just wants to watch the game...

The new no parking zones are definitely going ahead,I checked on the Manchester Council website a week ago and the new restictions that affect where I park are coming into force this season. I normally park on Ten Acres Lane just to the East of Briscoe Lane,but it will be residents only on matchdays. About 100 yards on Ten Acres Lane on each side of Briscoe Lane,and about 150 yards going North on Briscoe Lane itself.

I can sah.ythat while tge visitors charge was abbandoned the letters sent out to my parents about this and registering cars didn't mention any change from the new parking zones.

All cars that are parking outside a residence need to be registered online
car colour, make and reg

they are not issuing paper permits for the dashboard anymore and you can only park in your registered zone.

The letter only has maps for zone 1&2 but they were posted on this thread about page 3 or 4

Zone 1
opb8kp.jpg

Zone 2
23wv0pk.jpg

So, am I right in thinking that my missus's mum, age 84, who lives near Mary D's, with severe disabilities, and relies on my missus and two other sisters to go around morning noon and night, have one 'free' pass, car registered to the address, but have to pay £45 for the other two?

So, am I right in thinking that my missus's mum, age 84, who lives near Mary D's, with severe disabilities, and relies on my missus and two other sisters to go around morning noon and night, have one 'free' pass, car registered to the address, but have to pay £45 for the other two?

No all free now but limitations on the number registered parking at the time

So 1 registered to the house and 2 visitors can all park at one time.

Does anybody really expect help from a club that has now sold itself to the devil.
The Tunnel club. Creaming off tickets and selling them to ticket touting site as they want to encourage our global fans.
Who will now pay £200. for a Bournemouth in our end.
Car parking is the last of their concerns unless you pay them for it.
I would ay that City have colluded with whoever to create the no go parking area around the ground..
Get real this club doesn't give a fuck about you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.