Parking near/at the Etihad

From what I can gather looking at the zone map part of Pollard Street remains un affected. Can anyone confirm this is correct?

Can someone post a link to show the new restricted parking zones. It seems to have been very badly communicated and if it is force tonight, there's going to be chaos.

West didsbury, it was not difficult to look back to earlier posts to find this
This is E1 Zone - existing and the new extended bit.

opb8kp.jpg

He posted quite a few maps to show the extent of the restricted parking.

Well this is shit... I always did Palmerston Street... Is there any parking just the other side of Ancoats? That isnt £5?

A lot of people ignored it tonight along Viaduct Street. Quite a few tickets given out at the Ashton Old Road end. I parked fucking miles away.

What was parking like on Palmerston Street? I passed in a Taxi and it looked like people were still able to park down one side of it?

What was parking like on Palmerston Street? I passed in a Taxi and it looked like people were still able to park down one side of it?
I have always parked down there but last night there seemed to be about 20-30 cars that either didn't know or ignored the new signs that warned of permits only on event days 10am-10pm.

I ended up parking further away for £5 so would be interested if Palmerston St was ticketed. I passed a load of cars on Viaduct street that had been done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.