Parking near/at the Etihad

Everything about trying to get to the stadium for a night game is a complete joke and it really does need looking at by the club.

They've looked at it - park at the stadium, loads of room up until KO, then go to City Square after instead of sitting in your car for half an hour. Why would they care if it inconveniences you to park a couple of miles away, go to a local pub and buy your food from the chippy? Absolutely no gain for them.

So the residents complain,the councillors listen,hence the parking ban.City supporters complain about the pathetic service on Metro Link,before and after the games,do the council listen do they f...,do they act,do they f...,The club should refuse to hand over the "rent" till the service is vastly improved.

I have always parked down there but last night there seemed to be about 20-30 cars that either didn't know or ignored the new signs that warned of permits only on event days 10am-10pm.

I ended up parking further away for £5 so would be interested if Palmerston St was ticketed. I passed a load of cars on Viaduct street that had been done.
I reckon they'd have ticketed everyone if they could. They ticketed plenty but there were hundreds that ignored the signs so I guess they didn't have time to get everyone.

I have always parked down there but last night there seemed to be about 20-30 cars that either didn't know or ignored the new signs that warned of permits only on event days 10am-10pm.

I ended up parking further away for £5 so would be interested if Palmerston St was ticketed. I passed a load of cars on Viaduct street that had been done.

Palmerston Street was not ticketed, so everyone who parked there got away with it this time - but may not next time.

Nothing to do with residents being able to park outside their homes. Just a moneymaking exercise for the council

Thanks to Manchester City Council I now get to run 1.1/2 Miles to my car after each final whistle instead of the previous 1/2 mile. Multiply this 20+ times over the course of the season and ive run a marathon. Im Going to look mint in my speedos come next summer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.