Party thread. jan 1st looming

Scottyboi

Just getting more and more excited and lets hope it lives up to our expectations been a good year for bluemoon apart from the jelous rags and johhny come latelys but i reckon we should have a city disco.If all the itks are correct we will have the most fucked up squad the world has ever seen ranging from bellamy to eto or warnock to chillieni(if spelt correct).

Anyways might start drinking now and continue through till jan 1st.

scottyboi said:
Just getting more and more excited and lets hope it lives up to our expectations been a good year for bluemoon apart from the jelous rags and johhny come latelys but i reckon we should have a city disco.If all the itks are correct we will have the most fucked up squad the world has ever seen ranging from bellamy to eto or warnock to chillieni(if spelt correct).

..............Bellamy.

Sorry for ruining your party there mate lol.

Blue4ever85 said:
scottyboi said:

..............Bellamy.

Sorry for ruining your party there mate lol.

haha thats what i was getting at how can we be linked with villa and bellamy its crazy only city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.