Pass me the sickbowl

I really thought this thread was going to be about all the reporters faking over the top laughs for Harry Redknapp before. Check it out on SSN. One reporter says Bernstein was at thegame, any contact? Harry replies that he didn't think he'd be impressed by the football.

Cue a chorous if fake laughs from the gathered reporters so bad its actually funny.

Haw haw haw Harry, you so funny! Please remember me when you England manager. Look, I'm still laughing three minutes later, and there wasn't even a joke made!

I really thought this thread was going to be about all the reporters faking over the top laughs for Harry Redknapp before. Check it out on SSN. One reporter says Bernstein was at thegame, any contact? Harry replies that he didn't think he'd be impressed by the football.

Cue a chorous if fake laughs from the gathered reporters so bad its actually funny.

Haw haw haw Harry, you so funny! Please remember me when you England manager. Look, I'm still laughing three minutes later, and there wasn't even a joke made!

bluetonium said:

Yeah i saw that. Awful.

I reacted to that as well, disgusting club, disgusting manager and disgusting players and their fans are worst in the country.

I hate liverpool more than united.

brad the blue said:
bluetonium said:

Yeah i saw that. Awful.

Must admit I didnt think he could get any more slimey then I watched that.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.