Pathetic Rags Parade

Santiago Street

Their party has to finish at 1pm because of players' international fixture obligations.

Such an early start will preclude 90% of their "fans" from attending

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1389349/CHARLES-SALE-FA-warn-Rooney-tweet-threat.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... hreat.html</a>

Scroll down, apologies for the neanderthal picture when the link opens

Can we please stop giving a flying fuck what these knobjockeys get up to?
We have threads about how obsessed they are with their fucking silly banner,now this nonsense.
Can anyone else see the irony here?
Anything about manure shouldn't even be on the Bluemoon forum,as they have fuck all to do with City.
I don't want to read what that shower of shite are up to on a City forum,if that's not too much to fucking ask.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
We have threads about how obsessed they are with their fucking silly banner,now this nonsense.
Anything about manure shouldn't even be on the Bluemoon forum,as they have fuck all to do with City.
I don't want to read what that shower of shite are up to on a City forum,if that's not too much to fucking ask.
you just have :)

To be fair they created a general football section so we didn't have to constantly read this shit about the rags/spurs/everton etc

wayne71 said:

To be fair they created a general football section so we didn't have to constantly read this shit about the rags/spurs/everton etc

That's fine mate - I can live with that.
So keep irrelevant shite about manure and any other teams I either fucking hate or don't care about in that section,not Bluemoon.
When I come on here I want to read about my club,not some bunch of genetically mutated freaks from another borough.

wayne71 said:

That's fine mate - I can live with that.
So keep irrelevant shite about manure and any other teams I either fucking hate or don't care about in that section,not Bluemoon.
When I come on here I want to read about my club,not some bunch of genetically mutated freaks from another borough.

I think you have just unearthed the meaning of the rag TBC banner..

TRAFFORD BOROUGH COUNCIL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.