Patrice Evra

On a side note, and I'm not condoning racism in any form but is it just me or are racists comments more vile than rape and murder these days the way(mostly white) people froth at the mouth?
I dunno about that, but they're certainly more likely to happen on a football pitch.

So anyway, he was sent off before the game. Does that mean they had to start the game with 10 men because they'd already named the team?

I dunno about that, but they're certainly more likely to happen on a football pitch.

So anyway, he was sent off before the game. Does that mean they had to start the game with 10 men because they'd already named the team?
I think he was a sub. Probably had to play with one less sub

No, they started with 11 players.
This piece of shit should be booted out for the season.
How anyone can say they like this twat is absolutely fucking staggering.

They discussed this in talk sport today and apparently a match must always start 11 vs11 so if he was in starting line up then someone from subs bench would replace him

Remember his rag debut - Tricky totally shredded him.

Someone at the beeb will be in the shit though, referring to him as "ex Manchester United".

Not the smartest bunch, the lad he kicked looks dark skinned, plus don't the French lads tend to be left wing?

On a side note, and I'm not condoning racism in any form but is it just me or are racists comments more vile than rape and murder these days the way(mostly white) people froth at the mouth?
It doesn't have to be more vile than rape or murder to be unacceptable. It's vile in it's own right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.