Patrice Evra

Well Masuaku is banned for 6 games and Cresswell has been playing centre back all season - so someone like Evra could be useful. Who knows, long as he puts the work rate in for a few months. Welcome aboard I say.
5 games now surely? Not worth signing Evra on the wages he'll be on, even if he has the legs to play wing back in the PL these days which I doubt, would have thought he'd play in Cresswell and Rice's position which they've done very well in. Plus by all accounts he's a grade A **** and a shit influence in the dressing room.

I know but how can West Ham sign him free or not if the window is closed or doesn't it apply to free transfers?
Doesn't apply to free transfers, that would be preventing someone unemployed from taking up employment.

That's what a free transfer is, a player that's been released.

Wouldn't that be a free agent rather than a free transfer?

We could transfer one of our contracted players without a fee and it would be a free transfer. A player that has been released would be out of contract and therefore no transfer would be required.

THat's how I have always seen it (rightly or wrongly).

Wouldn't that be a free agent rather than a free transfer?

We could transfer one of our contracted players without a fee and it would be a free transfer. A player that has been released would be out of contract and therefore no transfer would be required.

THat's how I have always seen it (rightly or wrongly).
We wouldn't transfer them, we'd agree to terminate their contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.