Patrice Evra

5 games now surely? Not worth signing Evra on the wages he'll be on, even if he has the legs to play wing back in the PL these days which I doubt, would have thought he'd play in Cresswell and Rice's position which they've done very well in. Plus by all accounts he's a grade A **** and a shit influence in the dressing room.

i'd say for a mid table prem club he is quite a big influence, seems a bit of a character - tons of PL experience, don't really see the harm.

i'd say for a mid table prem club he is quite a big influence, seems a bit of a character - tons of PL experience, don't really see the harm.

It's not so much his ability that is open to question, it's his disruptive presence in the changing room: his belligerence, his knack of causing controversy wherever he seems to go.
Good luck to you guys, I think you'll need it with him.

Could be a positive influence in the dressing room, but can't see him offering too much on the playing side. His legs have gone.

Zabba at RB & Evra at left back would have been an awesome pairing 7 years ago

Would be nice if they played up against Sterling and Sane when we meet at the Olympic Stadium!

What would a player who only competed at the top end of the league offer a club who are currently struggling towards the bottom? He's no experience of that at all. Plus after he's kicked his own fans for giving him shit, what if you lot start on him. Bet he's not a peanuts either, probably more than the rest i'd guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.