Patrice Evra

on that basis we would reject Messi and Ronaldo then

Not like you to be awkward and talk bollocks is it?

Messi and Ronaldo are arguably still the 2 greatest players in the game, Evra is an ageing fullback who's best days are behind him, who's trouble on the pitch as proven at Monaco and is there only for a payday. Trust me no good will come of this signing.

Not like you to be awkward and talk bollocks is it?

Messi and Ronaldo are arguably still the 2 greatest players in the game, Evra is an ageing fullback who's best days are behind him, who's trouble on the pitch as proven at Monaco and is there only for a payday. Trust me no good will come of this signing.

The point was ... a player who’s used to competing for titles is no use to a mid table team .. not true right ?

As for Evra, as I stated. He might be a good addition, he might not. No one knows for sure. We know he has loads of experience and still plays at a high level - with Masuaku out then yeh don’t see the harm in this for a few months.

Sick of this horrible prick, why the club let him into the stadium is beyond me, parading around in his red suit the ️ end!

Imagine if real won last night and we had to see his smug face in our stadium dressed in red.
Honestly BT need to stop having ex United players commentating in our games especially Rio, Owen and evra they openly admit they dislike us!

Least Keane and Neville for sky don’t show it as much or hide it better!

Attachments

• 61419676-7133-4523-81F9-BD9BF0162A45.jpeg
    61419676-7133-4523-81F9-BD9BF0162A45.jpeg
    398 KB · Views: 119

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.