Patrick Roberts - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the best team I have see at CP. they are perfectly balanced. Their close control and movement is a sight to behold.

If they are on it then they will be the team to beat. For me it's all about heart. If they have that then it will take some performance to beat them.

Going forward they are a nightmare to stop. You don't want them last 16 stage, that's for sure.

I think you underestimate Real and Barca over this PSG display. We could also claim to have a terrorizing front 3 out of Sane, Sterling, Aguero and Sane.

I think you underestimate Real and Barca over this PSG display. We could also claim to have a terrorizing front 3 out of Sane, Sterling, Aguero and Sane.

You're right I may be and time will tell. I haven't seen Madrid at CP, of all the big teams that's the only one. They just played in a way that I haven't seen matched at home.

You have a very potent front three but you are still vulnerable at the back. That's why I can't see you winning it this year, however, if you get VVD in January then I would perhaps reconsider. If you don't I think you will come up short.

Leroy’s so nice, he’s in our front three twice!

What exactly the fuck is going on here ?

Pat Roberts plays in the Champions League & was a regular star performer for young England teams.

He is right here, on the doorstep of England scouts/managers, regularly performing well on TV & is better than Jack Harrison, whop plays on a Baseball field in NY..

Why is Harrison & not Roberts, called up by England U21 ?

What exactly the fuck is going on here ?

Pat Roberts plays in the Champions League & was a regular star performer for young England teams.

He is right here, on the doorstep of England scouts/managers, regularly performing well on TV & is better than Jack Harrison, whop plays on a Baseball field in NY..

Why is Harrison & not Roberts, called up by England U21 ?

I may be wrong here but suspect it may be something to do with this

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ns-down-england-u20s-duty-to-stay-with-celtic

It would be incredibly petty for England to be overlooking Roberts for that reason, especially when they’re calling up players like Lookman and Maitland-Niles who haven’t actually played any league football at all this season.

But then again, it’s probably a blessing in disguise not to have to spend 10 days being trained by Aidy Boothroyd.

He should already have been an U21 player before then.
Yep.
Young City players being held back,unless,god forbid,we produce a national superstar....which would really put the cat amongst ths pigeons in media city.
Or do Roberts and Foden simply have the 'wrong' agents.?

Yep.
Young City players being held back,unless,god forbid,we produce a national superstar....which would really put the cat amongst ths pigeons in media city.
Or do Roberts and Foden simply have the 'wrong' agents.?

Sterling a superstar it’s just the media been working on how piss poor he is and gets no credit what’s so ever.

Listening to talkSradio last night a reporter was on talking about the England game they asked him who is world class in the England side he mentioned Kane and then sterling he got ridiculed but then said he gets in the city side pep picks him and highly rates him. Like said the media done a number on Sterling and credit to him for not letting his head drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.